יום חמישי, 4 בנובמבר 2010

sarcopoterium spinosam and diabetes

BSD 4 November 2010



Shalom, Hi,
The srcopoterium spinosam is known as a good treatment for diabetes in some cultures in the Middle East, the plant is very abundant in the mountains of Israel, and very familiar, so it is not a problem to find it and use it.
When I found articles in the newspapers and than also academic articles that say that there is a possibility that this plant can cure diabetes, I had to give it a chance.

And so I did, and I want to tell you about my experience with it.

I took the roots of the plant boiled them in water for 3 hours, filtered the water, and started to drink two cups per day. After meal.
The first immediate effect was that after the meal I was NOT tired at all. If you have diabetes you must be tiered after meals when the sugar levels in the blood start to go up, (I think it happens when you go up more than 180).
The second immediate effect was, that there was NO urgent need to find the way to the men’s room every 10 minutes.
Only for those effects it is worthwhile to climb the mountains to find the plant and dig the roots.
Than I found out that with pressure cooker it takes only one hour of cooking to have the good extract from the roots, and so I do every two weeks.
If you have any questions, or any experience with diabetes, or with sarcopoterium, please write to me, and I will do my best to help and publish the best information I can get to help people with diabetes.
Thanks
Yoram

אין תגובות: